By ordering any products from Seller you are agreeing unconditionally to all of the following Terms and Conditions. These terms may be changed at any time by Seller without notice. “Seller” refers to White Rabbit CBD, the website whiterabbitleaf.com, and all persons associated with whiterabbitleaf.com; “Buyer” refers to the individual, company, firm, or other legal entity purchasing the Goods from the Seller for any and all reasons; “Goods” refers to any and all of the material or products which are the subject of the Contract; and “Contract” refers to an agreement between the Seller and Buyer in exchange for the sale of Goods.
1. Age. Goods may not be purchased by anyone less than 18 years of age. Buyer agrees that all orders may be subject to the requirement of adult signature or other proof of age of Buyer at time of delivery.
2. Use. Buyer understands that any and all Goods purchased from Seller are offered solely for the purpose of scientific research and development and are in no way intended for human consumption under any circumstances. Buyer agrees that any consumption of Goods offered by Seller is a misuse of said Goods. Buyer will not hold Seller responsible for any seen or unforeseen consequence, nor harm or injury resulting in the misuse of said Goods.
3. Regulation and Risk of Loss. Buyer is wholly responsible for any and all applicable local laws relating to the purchase of Goods. Seller deems the offer of Goods void where prohibited. In the event Goods are lost during transit, due to Buyer negligence to obey applicable laws, Seller deems loss the responsibility of the Buyer. Any risk of loss expressly passes to the Buyer upon purchase of Goods.
4. Personal Information. Buyer affirms that the billing and shipping information given to Seller are truthful and accurate. Buyer confirms all personal information given is their own and not that of a third party.
5. Right to Refuse Sale. Seller reserves the right to refuse sale or service to anyone for any reason. Under no circumstance will Goods ever be shipped or sold to Buyers in the following countries: Thailand, Bhutan, Australia, Finland, Denmark, Poland, Lithuania, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma). Under no circumstance will Goods ever be shipped or sold to Buyers in the following United States: Indiana and Iowa.
6. Shipping. Seller will make all efforts to ship Goods to Buyer expeditiously. In the event of delay, Buyer acknowledges that Seller is not liable.
7. Returns. All sales are final. Returns are prohibited.
8. Severability. The validity of these terms and conditions are not affected by the declaration of one or more of the terms and conditions legally invalid, illegal, or unenforceable. Each term and condition stands on its own merits and shall not be deemed less valid by any seen or unforeseen change in the others, regardless of circumstance.
9. Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any sale of Goods to Buyer, are deemed to have been agreed to in and occurred in the State of Pennsylvania. Any disputes or interpretation construction, and the remedies for enforcement or breach, are to be applied pursuant to and in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. Buyer and Seller expressly agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with the sale of any Goods or these Terms and Conditions shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal Courts located in the State of Pennsylvania. The Buyer waives the right to contest exclusive venue by any motion to transfer, motion for forum non-conveniens or related motions.
10. Disclaimer of Liability. The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to alleviate any and all liability of the Seller for occurrences where harm or injury resulted from the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. By purchasing the Goods you are hereby affirming the following representations:
a. I am over 18 and an adult under the laws of my State and Country.
b. I am in good health and am capable of making my own decisions and representations.
c. LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. I clearly understand that all Goods & information obtained through Seller are provided ‘AS IS’ and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
d. In no event will Seller be liable to me or anyone else for any damages or injury caused by use, misuse, or improper use of the Goods. Neither shall Seller be liable, to me or anyone else, for actions taken, by me or anyone else, resulting from reliance on information or views, verbal or in literature obtained through Seller in any way. Waiver of liability includes all damages whether incidental, consequential, special, or similar.
e. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and all other parties involved, including but not limited to their owners, officers, affiliates, associates and employees, for any and all damages incurred as result of the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. The Seller and all related aforementioned parties shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever.
f. There are no circumstances in which Seller shall be liable for any damages whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive.
g. I HAVE CLEARLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL CAUTIONS & WARNINGS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARNINGS PRINTED ON THE LABEL. I hereby agree to carefully abide by these cautions & warnings. I also will abide by all warnings stated on the website, regarding product use.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and White Rabbit may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant White Rabbit a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. White Rabbit reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and White Rabbit expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall White Rabbit, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. White Rabbit, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent White Rabbit from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
White Rabbit is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
White Rabbit is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between White Rabbit and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California for the resolution of any disputes.
Products on this site are not intended in the diagnosis, mitigation, cure, treatment, or prevention of any disease and/or medical condition. All information on this site including customer reviews are for informational and/or entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice. The consumer is responsible for educating themselves and making informed decisions. As with any product, do your research before purchasing. Information on this website is not intended as diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any illness or medical condition. You must be 18 years or older to purchase anything on this website.
PURCHASER AGREES TO THIS DISCLAIMER:
CBD has not been evaluated by the FDA. We make no claims that CBD cures, prevents, or treats any disease or ailment. All information on the website is for educational purposes only. Keep this product out of the reach of children. CBD is not a dietary supplement, but a precise amount of an ingredient sold as a raw materials and/or bulk herbs. All information provided has not been evaluated by the FDA and all CBD products on this site are sold for horticultural, educational, and scientific use. This product is for use and handling only by those with the knowledge and equipment to safely handle this ingredient. You agree to release us for any adverse effects that may arise from improper handling and/or consumption of this product. By submitting your order and payment you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and that you agree with this disclaimer.
DO NOT use whiterabbitleaf.com information to diagnose, treat or cure any illness or health condition. White Rabbit, its owner(s) and or employees cannot be held responsible for, and will not be liable for the inaccuracy or application of any information whatsoever herein provided. None of our statements have been evaluated by the FDA.
White Rabbit accepts no responsibility for the misuse of supplied products. The Buyer accepts full responsibility/liability for any said punitive damages including but not exhaustive, personal injury, lost profit/revenues, loss of product/equipment including any loss of property that may result from the purchase or use of any whiterabbitleaf.com products.
Buyer understands that it is the buyers responsibility to abide by local laws and regulations. The buyer agrees to abide by all local, state/province and government regulations in accordance with the use of any products provided by seller. The buyer agrees that it is entirely the buyers responsibility to make certain that the products ordered are allowed in the buyers country of residence and whiterabbitleaf.com will not be held liable.
‘Buyer’ also states they are not a law enforcement officer/government employee. Buyer further states they are not associated with nor affiliated with any government agency furthermore nor are they ordering product under the instruction of said agencies.
All information is supplied for educational purposes only and is not guaranteed to be factually correct.
The customer states he/she is aged 18 or over.
By placing an order, the buyer agrees to the terms and conditions stated, and automatically accepts all responsibilities.
White Rabbit reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason.